With over 30 years experience in the interior fit-out field, HCIP Ltd continues to deliver a professional service to the highest standard.
Based in West Yorkshire we provide the full interior fit-out and refurbishment service nationwide.
Whilst the majority of our work comes from the longstanding relationships we have developed with existing customers, we are always looking to develop and expand our customer database.
No project is too big or too small.
With a dedicated contracts manager assigned to each project, we strive to complete each project to the highest standard and on time, ensuring the client is completely satisfied with the final handover.
For more information get in touch.
HCIP Ltd undertake to:
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with our clients’ environmental policy requirements.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental consequences of the Company’s activities.
- Promote and support ‘best practice’ for maximising environmental benefit, to encourage environmental improvement and minimise the potential for environmental damage that may be caused by our operations.
- Educate and train our employees to promote awareness and understanding of environmental issues.
- Ensure that any sub-contractors demonstrate compliance with our environmental policy and that of our clients.
- Minimise the total quantity of waste produced by our operations and maximise recycling of any waste produced.
- Where applicable, liaise closely with statutory and local authorities, clients, third party organisations and the general public.
- Review our environmental performance and that of our sub-contractors by regular auditing of operations, identify and rectify any deficiencies and promote continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain an effective Environmental Management System to complement our core business operations, supported by proven Environmental Consultants where necessary.
The construction industry remains one of the largest in Great Britain, bringing employment to over 2 million people; it also remains extremely hazardous and a cause for significant concern.
The media tend to pick high profile health and safety incidents, which tend to happen on new build project sites, giving the impression that people are only at risk when large machinery or cranes are in use.
But the fact is that refurbishment projects can, if mismanaged, contain as many hazards both for site operatives and also employees based at the site concerned.
HCIP LTD are therefore committed to zero tolerance on all aspects of health and safety.
Each individual project we deliver is unique and requires detail on all health and safety areas, from the method statement, COSHH and Risk Assessments through to implementation on site including, weekly tool box talks and positive actioning towards indentifying potential site issues before they cause harm.
All our trades men on site have experience in manual handling and have their own training records kept with them, such as PAMSA (the certificate for the safe use and erection of mobile access towers). Any task needing a certificate required whilst on site can be produced as and when needed.
Download a copy of our Health and Safety Policy: Download Now.